The online Master of Legal Studies is open to individuals with varying educational and professional backgrounds. To apply to the program, you must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
THE NEXT START DATE IS:
May 8, 2023
Business Law, Intellectual Property Law, Health Law, and Human Resources Law Certificates Start: July 3, 2023
To apply for the MLS program, you will be required to submit the following materials:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Online application
- Professional resumé
- Transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Personal statement (500-1000 words) identifying your educational goals and expectations from the program
- One letter of recommendation from an individual with either academic or professional knowledge of your capabilities, such as a faculty member, current employer, mentor or colleague. Recommenders should submit the Graduate Studies Recommender Form and upload a written evaluation to the application.
- Official TOEFL scores (non-native English speakers only)
A GRE or LSAT score is not required, but can be submitted as a part of an applicant’s overall submission package.
Online Master of Legal Studies
Get Started Now
Learn more about Northeastern Law’s online Master of Legal Studies program by filling out the form to download a free brochure. You can also call us toll-free at +1 877.375.9638 or at +1 617.655.6735 to talk with one of our admissions counselors.