The online Master of Legal Studies is open to individuals with varying educational and professional backgrounds. To apply to the program, you must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
THE NEXT START DATE IS:
January 8, 2024
Business Law, Intellectual Property Law, Health Law, and Human Resources Law Certificates Start: February 26, 2024
To apply for the MLS program, you will be required to submit the following materials:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Online application
- Professional resumé
- Transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Personal statement (500-1000 words) identifying your educational goals and expectations from the program
- One letter of recommendation from an individual with either academic or professional knowledge of your capabilities, such as a faculty member, current employer, mentor or colleague. Recommenders should submit the Graduate Studies Recommender Form and upload a written evaluation to the application.
- Official TOEFL scores (non-native English speakers only)
A GRE or LSAT score is not required, but can be submitted as a part of an applicant’s overall submission package.